- About Terumo
- Business Overview
- October 03, 2022Corporate
- September 29, 2022Corporate
- Global Network
Terumo Key Policies Regarding COVID-19
- 1.To protect the health and safety of all Terumo Associates with utmost priority.
- 2.To maintain a stable supply of products to continuously meet global healthcare needs.
- 3.To actively engage and contribute to the prevention and treatment of the disease, by maximizing Terumo Group's expertise and technologies.
Terumo Group Efforts
Learn more about our actions related to (responses to) COVID-19
Supporting Vaccination Accessibility through Speedy Development and Production of Injection Syringes
Maintaining a steady supply of products by promptly sharing information and making decisions without hesitation
Supporting Interventional Therapy During the COVID-19 Pandemic Webinar for Interventional Specialists in Southeast Asia
Contributing to Brazil’s Urgent Medical Needs – Providing Support for Infusion Pump Systems in Temporary Hospitals
As the world joins together to support healthcare workers and others on the front lines providing critical care to patients, Terumo has donated over USD 4 million in cash and products to support the COVID-19 relief efforts worldwide - including a USD 2 million donation to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund for WHO and donating a large number of digital thermometers and vital cardiopulmonary support systems (ECMO, or Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation) to medical institutions.