We contribute to society by providing valued products and services in the healthcare market and by responding to the needs of healthcare providers and the people they serve.
- Open Management
- We maintain a fundamental policy of open management, work to secure and return to our benefactors a suitable profit, and strive to develop our business on a global basis as befits a leading company in the industry.
- Enhanced Value
- We emphasize the importance of scientific thinking, creativity and time appropriation,and respond in depth to customer needs by creating valued products and services.
- Safety and Reliability
- We pride ourselves on our commitment to the development of technologies and quality assurance systems that ensure safe, reliable products.
- Respect for Our Associates
- We emphasize respect for the individual, promote intercultural understanding,and encourage openness in the workplace in accordance with our concept of the “Associate Spirit” as we prepare to meet the challenges of the future.
- Corporate Citizenship
- We conduct our business activities in a fair and equitable manner and act responsibly toward the environment as we fulfill our responsibilities as a good corporate citizen.
At Terumo, we believe that our employees are our most valuable assets. For this reason, we call our employees "associates". With the "Associate Spirit", which contains four key concepts put forward by associates themselves in 1996, each of our associates pledges to independently tackle new challenges, leverage the power of the team through mutual respect, and offer customers higher levels of quality and service.